Careers at SL+CO
From Our Employees
“I chose Squire, Lemkin + Company because of the welcoming atmosphere and open communication throughout the firm. Everyone is extremely helpful and willing to answer any questions I may have. It truly feels like being a part of a family and not just a workplace.”
Chris Chartier, Staff Accountant
Temple University, Class of 2017
The members of our accounting and administrative staff are our most important resource. Among our partners’ highest priorities is to recognize the people who work here. We provide them with significant opportunity and responsibility, as well as hands on supervision and training. Squire, Lemkin + Company, LLP is dedicated to providing expertise and quality service to clients through the mentoring and development of high caliber individuals who want to learn, grow professionally, and assume roles of leadership and responsibility.
SL+Co’s mission is to take strong, capable, self confident individuals, give them the opportunity to put their knowledge to work, and help them develop into consummate, autonomous business professionals.
Join us: email@example.com
The Hiring Process
Our hiring process is deliberate and thorough. Our team approach to client services places a strong emphasis on the “fit” between our expectations and your needs. As a result, our hiring process consists of a series of interviews and office visits so both parties have a chance to get beyond the superficial. We want to insure that the right “fit” exists for both you and us.
Here’s what you will need:
- A college degree in accounting, or in finance, economics, or information systems, with significant coursework in accounting.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- High level of computer literacy
- Willingness to contribute to a team
Working at Squire, Lemkin + Co
- A friendly, informal work environment with flexibility in assignments, and diversity and depth of experience.
- Opportunity to rapidly assume responsibility and acquire practical business skills
- A variety of work in audit, tax, and special projects
- A senior level staff person to function as your “mentor”
- On-going career development discussions
- Respect for your personal goals
- Encouragement to seek a proper balance between your personal and professional lives
- Generous and comprehensive employee benefits (download PDF)
- More information + a message for prospective employees (download PDF)
About Our Neighborhood
- One block from Metro
- One block from restaurants and shopping
- Garage Parking
- Safe and well-lit streets