Careers at SL+CO
From Our Employees
“The firm culture is what first attracted me to Squire, Lemkin + Company. The staff is supportive and encourages professional growth and development. This, combined with the firm’s unique and diverse areas of practice, assured me that this would be the best place for me to begin and advance my career.”
Jordan Back, Class of 2019
The members of our accounting and administrative staff are our most important resource. Among our partners’ highest priorities is to recognize the people who work here. We provide them with significant opportunity and responsibility, as well as hands on supervision and training. Squire, Lemkin + Company, LLP is dedicated to providing expertise and quality service to clients through the mentoring and development of high caliber individuals who want to learn, grow professionally, and assume roles of leadership and responsibility.
SL+Co’s mission is to take strong, capable, self confident individuals, give them the opportunity to put their knowledge to work, and help them develop into consummate, autonomous business professionals.
Join us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hiring Process
Our hiring process is deliberate and thorough. Our team approach to client services places a strong emphasis on the “fit” between our expectations and your needs. As a result, our hiring process consists of a series of interviews and office visits so both parties have a chance to get beyond the superficial. We want to insure that the right “fit” exists for both you and us.
Here’s what you will need:
- A college degree in accounting, or in finance, economics, or information systems, with significant coursework in accounting.
- Grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- High level of computer literacy
- Willingness to contribute to a team
Working at Squire, Lemkin + Co
- A friendly, informal work environment with flexibility in assignments, and diversity and depth of experience.
- Opportunity to rapidly assume responsibility and acquire practical business skills
- A variety of work in audit, tax, and special projects
- A senior level staff person to function as your “mentor”
- On-going career development discussions
- Respect for your personal goals
- Encouragement to seek a proper balance between your personal and professional lives
- Generous and comprehensive employee benefits (download PDF)
- More information + a message for prospective employees (download PDF)
About Our Neighborhood
- One block from Metro
- One block from restaurants and shopping
- Garage Parking
- Safe and well-lit streets
Looking for Current Opportunities?
Please note that while our offices are closed through December 31st, we are still on the lookout for talented candidates for 2021. Please submit your information and resume and we will keep your information on file.