2018 CPAFMA’s A.C.E. Award goes to Kim Fitzgerald
We are proud to announce, Kim Fitzgerald, Director has received the 2018 A.C.E. (Achievement, Commitment, and Excellence) Award from the CPA Firm Management Association during this year’s national conference held in Las Vegas, NV.
CPAFMA’s ACE Award (Achievement, Commitment and Excellence) honors a firm manager holding a senior-level management position for a public accounting firm. With a focus on leadership and the individual’s strategic impact on the firm’s profit and growth, strong candidates for the award will have made major contributions to their firms by:
- Implementing and overseeing programs that contribute to the firm’s long-term growth
- Helping the firm meet its strategic goals
- Improving the firm’s profitability
- Helping create an employee-friendly culture that encourages long-term staff retention
- Emphasizing the value of entrepreneurship, leadership, continuous learning, marketing and client service skills